The T17T2000 Amperometric Titrator allows for the determination of residual levels in a water sample and is used to calibrate on-line residual analyzers.
The Series 17T2000 Amperometric Titrator is an analytical instrument for the electrical determination of the endpoint of titration for a free, combined, or total chlorine residual. It can also be used to determine bromine, iodine, ozone, permanganate, and chlorine dioxide residuals.
In addition, the titrator can be used to monitor the chlorite and chlorate output concentrations of chlorine dioxide generators and determine sulfur dioxide concentrations of process water.
The instrument is suitable for use in water and wastewater plants, swimming pools, research laboratories, and industrial plants when fast, accurate titrations are required. It can be easily operated, without special instruction, by a laboratory technician and conforms to Standard Method 4500-CL D and ASTM Method D-1253.
Completely portable, the titrator operates either from a self-contained, completely sealed lead-acid battery or from standard 120 or 220/240 Vac power. The battery can be recharged merely by leaving the unit plugged into an “AC” socket overnight.
• Portable: Battery powered, supplied complete with charger and power cord.
• Self-Contained Titrant Reservoir: From which the internal pipet can be filled by gravity. Has ample 500 mL capacity.
• Two Metal Electrode: Requires no salts and may be easily removed and cleaned without tools.
• “Total-Off-Free” Switch: Mounted on the front of the unit for selection of proper electrode potential. One-hand operation with no potentiometer to balance.
• Ease of Operation: From start to completion of the titration procedure.