Transmitter/Controller Specifically designed for drinking and waste water treatment plants, the MicroChem® is able to measure up to three of the following parameters: pH, ORP, Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Conductivity, and 4-20 mA. The MicroChem® can be configured as an Analyzer/
Transmitter or a Controller. MicroChem® products are available packaged as a complete residual analyzer or as individual components allowing flexible configurations to meet specific customer needs.
Analyzer/Transmitter – The MicroChem® is capable of accepting signal(s) from up to three sensors representing a wide variety of measurements. Also, probes can be used Click here for more information.
Controller – The MicroChem® can provide control of the measured parameter using a standard PID algorithm in conjunction with the sensor input signal, or as a PID Compound Loop controller utilizing the signal from the sensor and an optional 4-20 mA process flow signal. Two outputs are available from each channel card. One control output is available both as a 4-20 mA control signal or a pulse width modulation output. A second software configurable 4-20 mA output signal is available on each configured channel.
The MicroChem® CL4 Analyzer forms a simple and reliable system for measuring/controlling free residual Chlorine WITHOUT the addition of a reagent.
• 3-electrode amperometric design eliminates repeated zero adjustment
• Rugged design in durable PVC and stainless steel
• Lower pH dependence; does not require pH compensation
• No moving parts on probes means less maintenance
• Air bubble formation on the membrane surface is reduced using specifically designed measure cell for improved system reliability