Economical and reliable, the Exakta Radix series offers the ideal solution for accurate injection and dosing of industrial chemicals. The range features low noise worm gear with speed reducers, is available with wetted parts in stainless steel or plastic materials. The Radix Series is suitable for dosing of chemical additives in many application fields including water and wastewater treatment, pulp and paper sector, food & beverage etc.
To control the stroke variation and consequently the fluid dosage, these kinds of pump adopt the principle of an eccentric shaft based on spring return mechanism in an aluminium housing, features which assure a reliable and simple maintenance. The range features low noise worm gear with speed reducers, is available with wetted parts in stainless steel or plastic materials.
- Stroke adjustment from 0 to 100% running or at rest. Adjustment locking device
- Electric motors in accordance with European Standards, multi-voltage and multi-frequency, 230-400V/3 50-60Hz
- Classification IP55,
- Insulation class F with overtemperature B
- Working temperature -20 +80 °C for stainless steel pump head -10 +50 °C for plastic pump head
- Diaphragm Early Failure Detector