CAPITAL CONTROLS® Multipoint Gas Detector Series 1620B provides continuous detection of Chlorine, Sulfur Dioxide or Ammonia gas in a normally clean air environment in up to eight (8) distinct locations.
Series 1620B is designed to continuously and independently sense for the presence of gas. The system can be expanded in the field, as requirements change. The sensor module incorporates an electrochemical sensing element and conditioning electronics required for operation with the receiver. The sensing element and conditioning electronics are housed in a high-impact, corrosion-resistant, enclosure and may be mounted up to 1000 feet (305 meters) from the receiver. The sensor module may be located indoors or outdoors.
• Chlorine, Sulfur Dioxide or Ammonia gas detection
• Monitors 1 to 8 locations
• Automatic or manual scanning
• Maintenance-free, long-life sensor
• Front panel setup and control
• Audible alarm annunciator
• RFI/EMI protection
• Optional power back-up